Ask an Expert - READ THIS FIRST

Discussion in 'Ask an Expert' started by Ben F, May 9, 2016.

  1. Ben F

    Ben F Administrator Staff Member

    Ask an Expert

    Did you not quite find what you were looking for in our forum?

    Don't worry - help is at hand.

    UK Debt Relief works with trusted and FCA-approved debt advisors and Insolvency Practitioners who can provide you with no-obligation advice over the phone.

    Because of the relationships we've built with our partners we are able to offer their advice calls for free.

    Our partners can offer advice on any form of debt or debt-related issues, including:

    • How to legally write substantial debts*
    • Problems with bailiffs or debt collectors
    • Council tax arrears
    • Credit card debt
    • Overdraft debt
    • Payday loans
    • Store card debt
    • Credit ratings and credit repair
    • Mortages
    • Debt management
    • Debt solutions
    And much more...

    So you are in need help with dealing with your debt or wish to find out more about any of the debt solutions you have read about on UK Debt Relief - please choose one of the 4 options to get in touch below.

    1. Answer these 4 quick questions to receive a callback within 2 hours (available 9am - 7pm weekdays)

    2. Send us a message using our live chat in the bottom right-hand corner.

    3. Give us a call on 0161 905 0874
    4. Ask your question on this forum and a representative from ClearDebt, an authorised and fully FCA-regulated debt advisor, will answer your questions as soon as they can.

    NOTE: These contact details are for residents of England, Wales and Northern Ireland only - if you are a Scottish resident looking for debt advice, please visit our Scottish Debt Advice forum.

    *Terms & Conditions apply

    Last edited: May 13, 2016

Share This Page